Added build for Oculus Quest
Today I am happy to upload the first WIP build of Marsland v0.0.1 for the Oculus Quest VR headset.
The application is very simple in its current stage mainly focusing on building up the core rendering and animations. The current feature list is:
- Walk around the lander and look at its' parts; requires roughly a 3 x 7 meter tracked space
- Or use Touchpad smooth locomotion (Left thumbstick)
- Open the arms holding the two solar arrays (A-button)
- Extend the solar arrays (B-Button)
- Listen to a audio recording from wind gusts around the InSight Lander
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.